Sunday 10 January 2016

Stayin' Alive.... Stayin' Alive.... Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah Stayin' Ali.......ve



Hi Y'all!

Just wanted to let you know that since my last post life went crazy with two more sweet children added to the mix and lots of other events!  So I've had to step back from posting for a while.  I'm still homeschooling two of my children (I sent the oldest to a local Christian school after a lot of prayer) and am enjoying the baby and toddler, too.  Hopefully I'll be back after things calm down a little here.  Thanks!

:)  Jen

3 comments:

  1. hope you're all doing really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may have appeared under my husband's name but my name is Angie :) I'm here through an Aus homeschooling site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting and wonderful days for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete